• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best opening score for Colts in corps history

:ph34r:

Edited by dciguy01

Nice job, Colts!

Great score, Phantom, too. Give Cavaliers a run for their money again, please. I'm very anxious to see how the Blue Devils and Santa Clara Vanguard score.

Like always the scores tonight aren't a solid indication of where Glassmen, Spirit, Colts, and Blue Stars are right now, but it tells me this is going to be one heck of a season of competition between those corps.

Let's talk about how PR usually isn't a strong contender out of the gate......I think somebody needs to be worried by this score!

They also weren't up against anyone in the Top 5 from last year.

They also weren't up against anyone in the Top 5 from last year.

Precisely - this really doesn't tell you much about how they are really doing - we need to see them against another top 5 caliber corps.

I was impressed by Blue Stars coming out solid - if that's the best score in Colts history, then that speaks volumes for BS and their having cranked it up a notch. I hope to see them on the bubble competing for the 12 spot come August.

PS - I need to find that predict Regiment's first score thread - I think I'm pretty close

Edited by raphael18