It begins again...

...and Star Wars vs Star Trek...

Well, duh, because the correct answer to that question is Battlestar Galactica!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that this is the most brilliant thread ever!

wrong

this is the most C-average thread ever

Wrong...

cant you just accept the thread as it is without giving it a grade. I mean, the thread is like, a part of dcp, like...the overall concept you know. And plus you totally cant give a thread a grade on its first day of existence. Dont you know its only june and the admins and site designers will change this site a bunch by august???

Wrong...

cant you just accept the thread as it is without giving it a grade. I mean, the thread is like, a part of dcp, like...the overall concept you know. And plus you totally cant give a thread a grade on its first day of existence. Dont you know its only june and the admins and site designers will change this site a bunch by august???

POTD.

(Post of the Day)

Wrong...

ummm.... excuse me?? oh no you didnt. (did he/she just??) i know you didnt

i simply stated my OPINION

even if the site changes, RIGHT NOW its a C AVERAGE! (at best)

but you are obviously master of the world and know everything about professional marching band

:P :P

Edited by corpsismylife

I will order some of this "Dublin Dr Pepper"...anywho...about all this love/hate polarization..some people are just going to be that way...I have made my peace with aplification (I kinda think it good)...some narration just takes away from the show itself. I like Cavies '07 so far...I like the Cadets as a whole, just not the narration in this year's program, I think it takes away from the production itself...and we have no beachheadfs in Nevada, but I will protect the mountain strongholds

What's wrong with Citgo?