Pittsburgh, PA

I have more pics, but I don't know how strict DCI is about posting some of them. The one I really want to post has the Cadets drumline in the front with the Cadets and Bluecoats hornlines arking around the back.

I don't think it's a problem considering we have nearly 1000 pages of corps pictures in the historical forum. Hook us up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then, pic added!

Thanks for the review! I was also at the show, and I was impressed by all five corps. I thought Bluecoats hornline was incredible and was easily the best of the night. Glassmen guard had many impressive moments, though it seemed like there were lots of dead drill moments from the corps in general. I hope Cadets do away with all their narration! Ugh....it's awful. The corps has some great moments, but it's totally worthless with the documentary going on over top the whole show. Cavies show is pretty fun, though I think Bluecoats will have the superior product once all the guard work/flags/guard uniforms are complete. Go Blooooooo!

(-:

I just watch the video encore of Glassmen from the Annapolis show. My sediments echo yours - visually, they are a mess! Considering they are scoring well now, I'm sure once it is cleaned up their GE visual scores and performance scores will rise.

Your sediments? Sure you don't mean sentiments? :)

Thank you for the lengthy review (mine probably won't be anywhere near that long for this weekend...I'm getting too old and my memory won't last until I get home each night :wacko:).

Sounds like Cavaliers had better rewrite parts of their show, and like Cadets plan to be in the hunt for the title. Great stuff! I hope it's a neck and neck summer!