FRIENDS ONLY

INSIDETHEFORTY

If you let me in, I'll invite you to my birthday party.

Moved to proper forum.

How much over the face value of the tickets does it cost to be your "friend" ? Or are you going to state here in a public forum that you sell your tickets for no more than the face value?

An inquiring mind would like to know, of-course.

Edited by BetoSuave

How much over the face value of the tickets does it cost to be your "friend" ? Or are you going to state here in a public forum that you sell your tickets for no more than the face value?

An inquiring mind would like to know, of-course.

He sells for face value, always.

~G~

He sells for face value, always.

~G~

Yeah, but if you wan't to be one of his "special" friends, you've usually got to tip him.

Either way, Ron's probably got the longest tenure of any Scalper or Ticket Tout in DCI history. Surprised he hasn't made it into the DCI Hall of Fame yet ... Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Yeah, but if you wan't to be one of his "special" friends, you've usually got to tip him.

Either way, Ron's probably got the longest tenure of any Scalper or Ticket Tout in DCI history. Surprised he hasn't made it into the DCI Hall of Fame yet ... Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Tip him ??? nah, you could feed him, give him a ride, get him some business.......

~G~

Thanks for coming to my defense. Don't worry about it. I get knocked by a lot of people who do not know me or do not know what they are saying.

It is obvious that you DO know me. Please contact me. I have some very good things lined up for DCI EAst and Pasadena. Some of them could be free....as a "THANK YOU" to my FRIENDS!

To those who do not like, understand, or know me, please talk with one or more of these people. They will set you straight, that is, if you can handle the truth!

Tom Peashey, Don Warren, Scott Stewart, Tony De Carlo, "Kevin" with DCI tickets, Steve Vickers(Publisher of Drum Corps World), Rev. Judy A. White, Dan Rippon, Carl Vullo, Paul Collins, Bob Bennett, Steve Tant, Jon Howard, Fred Givens, Richard St. Onge, Steve Musemeche, Luc Dionne, Cathy Thomas(Drum corps World writer), and/or George Fiedler.

To the above named people and all of my friends in drum corps: THANKS!

John Laskowski, this one's for you!

Yours in Drum Corps,

Ron Gunn

Tip him ??? nah, you could feed him, give him a ride, get him some business.......

~G~