The Riverside Lounge

Current standings updated in other thread...looks like Academy opened up in 10th....which only means, for now, they are in the running to make finals. Which is still very, very impressive.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Academy!

I can't wait to a new face in Finals this year...let's hope it happens!

69 on their first night out even with "West Coast inflation" is very impressive.

Whatever happened to Yomato? I see they are the show sponsor but can't remember when they stopped competing. Anyone?
Yamato just missed finals last year. I was told in January that there were inactive, but have no idea why.

I didn't pay attention. Oops.

Edited by troopernate

I hate when I see things coming!

Well trust you me, SCV will strike back tomorrow with clean drill!

GO RED TEAM!

totally agree...they got the whole show on and still went up a point...oh and by the way they had laundry today too which doesnt help...so tomorrow look for a much cleaner back side of the show and a score that will break 79 for sure and still right there in the top 3....oh and dont forget cavies have had two days off going into tomorrows show...cant forget bout the defending champs.

Current standings updated in other thread...looks like Academy opened up in 10th....which only means, for now, they are in the running to make finals. Which is still very, very impressive.

Almost seems like a bit of a flashback to 1985. :blink:

Edited by ravedodger

My student also said that they weren't very happy with their show tonight (Academy). They had some dumb mistakes. First show jitters.

GO RED TEAM!

Colts?