Cadets in Alpharetta, GA

I think some of you are taking the "50% of the show" thing TOO literal. I think what the original poster meant by it was that it was far to much narration for him. Sometimes people espeacially when epxressing their own opinions tend o over exagerate. Im sure the original poster was not sitting there with a stop watch timing the narration and the subtracting that from the total show time. Cut the guyy a break, he was expressing an opinion whcih was the show has way to much narration.

my opinion on the show: i personally feel the narration plays a huge part in the show, that being said, there are several parts of the narration that are un necessary. Alot of the spoken word can be takin out, and the show would work fine. The blue shades rehearsal section is a part i dont feel should be messed with to much, the narration is to involved in what they are doing. However the opener has alot of narration in it that can be takin out. In the last part of the show i dont think there needs to be any narration except towards the very end leading up to the final "i believe" The whole band nerd speach at the beggining of this section is just lame (not to mention the narrator sounds creepy and almost suicidal). Anyway hopfully they will make some changes and take at least some of the narration out, if they do this i only think it can benefit them.

Tromba415.....another man of genius. People, dont' read too far into what is said here. Tromba is right....it was just too much narration for MY taste. This doesn't mean that it has to be the taste of every other person on this forum. Let's grow up shall we. Thanks Corvy.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic