Blue Knights vs. Crown and Boston

All right. So this has been a crazy fast paced season so far with no real leader emerging and and with the top 12 more undecided and open than it ever has been. Most would agree that my Blue Knights, Crown and Boston are going to shake things up, so who is going to come out on top in a few days on the 28th in PA?? Phantom will hands down win the show, but I think the placements will go down in this order:

1. Phantom- 81.25

2. BLue Knights- 76.05

3. Crown- 76.00

4. Boston- 75.45

Predictions and thoughts, I know this is early, but man this first meeting is going to be the show of the year so far!!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right. So this has been a crazy fast paced season so far with no real leader emerging and and with the top 12 more undecided and open than it ever has been. Most would agree that my Blue Knights, Crown and Boston are going to shake things up, so who is going to come out on top in a few days on the 28th in PA?? Phantom will hands down win the show, but I think the placements will go down in this order:

1. Phantom- 81.25

2. BLue Knights- 76.05

3. Crown- 76.00

4. Boston- 75.45

Predictions and thoughts, I know this is early, but man this first meeting is going to be the show of the year so far!!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I have not seen Crown yet, but I've spent a lot of time around BK and caught Phantom in Omaha, I think your spread is right between Phantom and BK. I have a feeling Crown may be slighty ahead of BK at this point from what I have read. Wouldn't be surprised if it is 1-2.5 points. A lot of cleaning going on the last week in BK's show mostly the closer. No idea on Boston though.

1. Phantom- 81.25

2. BLue Knights- 76.05

3. Crown- 76.00

4. Boston- 75.45

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I think you bumped your head :laugh:

I can see PR moving into the 80's ... but BK over Crown? Not a chance!!

Predictions:

1) PR 80.65

2) Crown 78.25

3) BK 74.75

4) BAC 73.50

7 and below will not catch Crown this year.

I think you bumped your head :laugh:

I can see PR moving into the 80's ... but BK over Crown? Not a chance!!

Predictions:

1) PR 80.65

2) Crown 78.25

3) BK 74.75

4) BAC 73.50

7 and below will not catch Crown this year.

Well put. No need for my $0.02

Current projection based on scores through 6/25:

Elizabeth, PA

01 82.398 Phantom Regiment

02 80.241 Carolina Crown

03 75.941 Blue Knights

04 74.260 Boston Crusaders

05 70.433 Crossmen

Edited by Chris Rohn

01 82.398 Phantom Regiment

02 80.241 Carolina Crown

03 75.941 Blue Knights

04 74.260 Boston Crusaders

05 70.433 Crossmen

But i do prefer these numbers. I like the way you think, Chris.

Phantom - 81.0

Crown - 76.9

BK - 75.55

Boston - 73.8

Crown won't stay on 76 for an entire week. That show is too strong. I think you underestimate the power of this corps. Boston isn't close to them yet.