Kalamazoo WebKast Korner

Too bad you can't webfeed me a beer. :(

:worthy:

...best I can do. :P

I do have to say, doing the webcast on the big screen like this is pretty cool. Definitely a fun Saturday night with friends, eats and corps.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henieken Dark, St Paulis,...and Budweiser for the peasants here that requested it. :P

Not enough time to get any specialty brews, had to get back in time for the webcast.

A nice collection. Well done.

adjust the brightness please.

According to a chat I just had with Ricky, the sun is causing this, its straight into the camera right now. Should be down in 10 minutes according to him, then all will be better

:worthy:

...best I can do. :P

I do have to say, doing the webcast on the big screen like this is pretty cool. Definitely a fun Saturday night with friends, eats and corps.

i guess it's the thought that counts, right? Thanks.

exactly what I sad above "that seems odd to me"

I got it after I posted. I'm in stupid mode tonight.

still not working, the help support has done absolutely nothing.

The show will not stream for some reason.

Any ideas?

And yes, I have looked back through the topic, and have tried everything suggested.

I had the same problem with my laptop....I finally gave up in disgust and switched to my husband's....it is fine. It has something to do with the ActiveX controls on your Internet Explorer, probably. I only had sound...and a green screen. And his prompted me about the Active X stuff and all was fine. It is maddening. I shouted profanities all the way through until Seattle. I missed Memphis Sound....who I really wanted to see. They sounded FABULOUS...but that is not enough...I WANTED TO SEE. Good luck.

I am anxious to hear about the Regiment situation. If they still plan on performing, everything must be alright....keep your fingers crossed.