Sunnyvale, CA - 6/30/07 Review

I rolled my ankle during our cowbell feature, but made a quick recovery :huh:, when you're really into the show, nothing stops you B)

Same here. Rolled my right ankle during Free. Not good when you are wearing a knee brace on the left knee, but got through it without injury. Funny thing is the field was better this year then in the past.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the Fremont show in Sunnyvale, What was up with two X's on the field there was one on the 50 and one on the 40! Talk about throwing you off Guard! No pun intended!

In addition to the Fremont show in Sunnyvale, What was up with two X's on the field there was one on the 50 and one on the 40! Talk about throwing you off Guard! No pun intended!

Um, I kind of thought the field was suspect when the two guys came out with bucket and shovel and started filling in some of the trenches, I mean yard lines.

The two X's... I forgot about that! That's just wrong to confuse a very confusable person! :huh: 'Specialy since I had to split the 50 at the end of the opener... I want some of what the person marking the field was having! :P

The two X's... I forgot about that! That's just wrong to confuse a very confusable person! :huh: 'Specialy since I had to split the 50 at the end of the opener... I want some of what the person marking the field was having! :P

Just be glad it wasn't in Canada....then you'd have a 55 yard line to go along with the double Xs.....you'd REALLY be screwed them! :P

Edited by 84BDsop

Just be glad it wasn't in Canada....then you'd have a 55 yard line to go along with the double Xs.....you'd REALLY be screwed them! :P

ROTFL This is only funny if you marched a show in Canada. I remember when I marched Brigs in 2002 when we ventured over to the other side and had shows in kitchner and up towards ottawa. Good times! Good times!

Mike Pulido @ Jul 2 2007, 10:55 AM)

I rolled my ankle during our cowbell feature, but made a quick recovery , when you're really into the show, nothing stops you

yea freemont sucked... i rolled my ankle and almost fell in the ballad during the pit feature... after that you just got to life up that much higher and keep pushing

Edited by BUCHANANbando5