A controversial thought...

It's the only way! :P

I'll share a funny story....my wife and I used that one time and the next day we were sitting on the couch watching TV when her son goes into the refrigerator and we hear the noise of the whip cream can as he is putting the cream in his mouth. We started laughing uncontrollably because we knew where that was.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm really new here, & I've been away from Drum Corps for way long allthough I've tried to keep up with the finals every year ( when PBS finds it in thier hearts to show it to us) & when I joined here I checeked out the main forum, & truth be told I hard time understanding what some of these folks were talking about :ph34r: .... THEN I foun this section of the forum :) , & when I come here thisis where I ussualy come.... At least I know what people are talking about!!!! :)

Yes, me too. I started looking up drum corps in mid 2006. Joined the DCP group July 2007. I actually went to the DCI I forum a little the last few days (talking about rifles) and am glad to be back on Historical Junior Drum Corps Discussions. I'm Canadian, Eh. British Columbia blueberries in crepes with whipped cream for breakfast. Berries are in season. Take care and welcome.

Edited by lindap

After reading through this thing, I think it is better to keep the historical sub forum. I also tend to agree with the Alex de Large Star of Indiana guy in that the mods do sometimes seem to be a bit to quick in moving topics over here.