share the wealth

If you won't buy a shirt because of amps that's just sad...especially when you won't buy from the corps that aren't even using them.

Perhaps it's just an excuse for some to be tightwads??

Some here on DCP said that a withholding financial support was the only way that we could make a statement of displeasure with the decision. I'm assuming I wasn't the only one to have followed through.

Again - just wondering if that's the case or not....

Edited by kusankusho

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put a shameless plug here. I recommend that you all buy the SCV drumline shirt, (I did the painting on the back)

and the following 3 Madison shirts. The tour shirt that has the Zeppelin on the front, the one entitled "The Song Remains the Same" with all the Fluer-De-Lis, and the red one that says "Madison Rocks" and looks like a radio station promo. I designed all 3 of these. I did it for free

so when you buy them, all the money goes to the Corps! :)

699336092_6a8df89936.jpg

699335962_b04d10ae43_m.jpg

699336054_d8d8243d7f_m.jpg

699336012_62ab25eb08_m.jpg

Edited by madalumni

I will put a shameless plug here. I recommend that you all buy the SCV drumline shirt, (I did the painting on the back)

Thank you Jeff!!! ^OO^

Thank you Jeff!!! ^OO^

You're welcome. It was an honor!

I'm not a big fan of the show shirts, but I'm always up for buying any new version of the corps t-shirts, especially Spirit, Cavies, SCV, and Bluecoats.

Oh yea, and being a member of Cavalier Nation/Club 48, too :P ^OO^

<snip>

I designed all 3 of these. I did it for free

so when you buy them, all the money goes to the Corps! :)

699336092_6a8df89936.jpg

I just bought this shirt yesterday. It's really cool, Jeff!

Check it out:

http://store.dci.org/Carolina_Crown_Tee_P2647C38.cfm

http://store.dci.org/Cavaliers_Tee_P2656C37.cfm

...etc.

There's one for practically every corps if you search the DCI store.

They did these last year too, and I got five different ones in this "basic" style on clearance for 10 bucks apiece earlier this spring.

Hope that helps! :)

I'd been hoping for the same thing for quite a while, and I must say, I love these new DCI brand shirts. I bought a Bluecoats one, since I've never really been satisfied with what the corps themselves had to offer. I've been wearing it all the time since Decatur, even wore it to the Kalamazoo show.

I'm a notorious tightwad, but I did buy a VK cap at Walnut and for $15, it was well worth it.

Edited by ravedodger

stop by the Academy booth they have 3X tshirts for you BIG GUYS

well, as big guy and general supporter of the drum corps activity regardless of corps, I tend to buy from whichever corps is willing ot shell out the initial $$ to get shirts made for people my size (3XL). That said said, I went tot eh Stockton show with the intent to replace one of my vanguard shirts that I got so dirty I couldn't get it clean again. I walked away with THREE new Vanguard shirts.

and yes, I know if they make a bunch of shirts in fat guy sizes and they don't sell, then they are out the money, so I'm happy to purchase if they make something in my size!