Madison 2007

I recently heard from a friend of mine that there were only a few staff members left at madison. I was wondering if anyone could confirm what is truly going on there?

I haven't seen the corps or heard anything really besides that, so I don't really know. Any assistance would be great!

M

Edited by permutation1234

I recently heard from a friend of mine that there were only a few staff members left at madison. I was wondering if anyone could confirm what is truly going on there?

I haven't seen the corps or heard anything really besides that, so I don't really know. Any assistance would be great.

M

I remember Snappette's Mom asking if there was even a staff on tour.

Please close this.............

Please close this.............

Why close this thread????

I would like to know the answer.

Who is currently on staff with the Scouts and are they on tour with the corps? I have yet to find one alumni forum where this is being discussed and there have been no e-mails from the corps (other than asking for contributions for the fuel fund).

Why close this thread????

I would like to know the answer.

Who is currently on staff with the Scouts and are they on tour with the corps? I have yet to find one alumni forum where this is being discussed and there have been no e-mails from the corps (other than asking for contributions for the fuel fund).

There have been several press releases since November 2006 - many restated verbatim on DCP - that have provided names and backgrounds of the various staff members - design and instructional. "No e-mails from the corps"? Every press release has been emailed to the vast corps database, DCI.org and DCP. There are several instructional staff members currently with the corps (or soon to join them) - Roger Carter, Heath Jacobson, Ed Perry, Brian Soules, Sly Fulgencio, Allen Joanis, JC Caceres, Anthony Erevia, etc.

Just wondering.

No problem. Wondering = caring, right?

I'm actually concerned about the corps members. I mean, I have absolutely no idea if the rumor is true (I sure hope it's not) but you know what I mean, right? Dicey situation for the young men in the corps, if something like this were to happen.

I think he asked the mods to close this because there are already a million and

a half other threads about the 2007 Madison Scouts. :)...and the rumor is NOT true.

Edited by madalumni

Double post - sorry.

Edited by madalumni