Full Recap Charts

If anyone would like a copy of this spreadsheet, just PM me with your email and I will gladly send it to you; however, you will need Excel to open it.

RECAPS AS OF 08-10-2007 - DCI SEMIFINALS

20070810-DCIScores.jpg

20070810-DCIRankings.jpg

20070810-DCIDeficit.jpg

If you would like to check out previous charts, go HERE!

Edited by NeutralNovice

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I asked for permission :) Green light!

BOO-YES!

Serious cat strikes again.

*gazes at colors*

*points up*

Smart. lol :)

Yes, it is similar, but we opted to leave them both open since the other one is quicker to post than this.

That way, no one has to freak out waiting for all this to be done to see the standings. :)

Rock out witcher ...................... nvm.

You go with ya bad self! I found it kind of dissatisfying to have threads merged when 1 side is INFORMATIONAL ONLY like this one ... and the others were ....... LET'S JUST GAB ABOUT THE ENTIRE SEASON IN ONE THREAD FOREVER AND EVER. mehhh. I'm glad you got the go ahead. Hopefully, the thread merging has come to a diminuendo for the time being.

Thanks supersop for volunteering to take over the update in the event I am unavailable!

If anyone would like a copy of this spreadsheet, just PM me with your email and I will gladly send it to you; however, you will need Excel to open it.

In addition, I am still trying to perfect the chart to make it easier for everyone to use and sort as they please.

This is awesome. I love how the colors allow you to quickly determine where corps are placing in captions and subcaptions.

You should make this a pinned post with the standings and recap breakouts with updated with no other posting so people can find it first thing when they get on.