This is a ploy

250px-Ackbar_CloseUp.jpg

Rogue Squadron will lead the attack into the installation and take out the power core...

snljeopardyapetit.jpg Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

DUDE YOU'RE CRAZY!!! GOD FORBID THAT EVERYONE ON WEST COAST HAVE TO SACRIFICE YEAR AFTER YEAR. THE WEST COAST CORPS HAVE HAD TO SACRIFICE FOR ALL YOU EAST COASTERS. I AM AN EAST COASTER SO I DONT THINK ANYONE IS ALMIGHTY HERE. HOWEVER, CORPS ON THE WEST COAST HAVE TO OVER COMPANSATE FOR EXTRA TRAVEL EXPENSES. ITS ALSO EXPENSIVE FOR THE FAMILY FRIENDS AND FANS THAT WANT TO SUPPORT OR SEE THEM AFTER SAY THE FIRST WEEK OF TOUR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME CHAMPIONSHIPS HAS BEEN ON THE WEST COAST. SOO YOU STOP YOUR NAGGING GET OFF YOUR BUTT TO ONE CHAMPIONSHIPS. I ALREADY HAVE MY TICKETS MY FLIGHT AND ALL THAT JAZZ. I AM HELLA STOCKED THAT THIS COULD BE THE BEST DCI EVER SUCKS FOR YOU WHO CANT PAY IT UP FOR ONE TIME IN LIKE 50 YEARS!

STOP YELLING.... THATS ANNOYING

needs more exclamation points! :P

I was UNAWARE that there was another post about this subject. For this, I apologize. Please discuss at leisure...

Oh...

and to the guy above.

#### YOU TOO! ;)

You were unaware? Two identical threads dealing with same crap conspiracy on the same day?? Where can I get some of the stuff you're on? It must be good.

Umm... yeah?

Obviously, something's going on with Madison. Haven't seen them, so I'll let someone else weigh in on that.

Bluecoats topped BD and Cavies by outperforming them, at least in my estimation. I may not be a panel of judges, but I didn't see any funny business last night... they smoked it. They were close to the Cavaliers in Toledo, so while it was a surprise, it doesn't really smell too fishy (I can think of lots of other corps that would surprise me more.)

As far as entering the top 12 for the first time is concerned, every corps that has ever been in the top 12 inevitably had a first time. The fact that they possibly can make it doesn't mean that they will, nor that DCI is secretly putting steroids in their water, or planning on putting rat poison into the spagetti sauce of the other corps in that range. It may not even mean that they're planning on holographically projecting the corps performances onto the field at championships, filming the DVDs in a hangar at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, or even fixing the scores (though I DID hear about a crazy bearded guy five rows ahead of my uncle's friend's seats at Annapolis who heard from his barber that Elvis was betting on the Blue Devils, and was going to pay Dan Atcheson 50 million rubles if they won. He disappeared at intermission...)

As far as them wanting me to go to Pasadena... yeah, that's why they sell tickets, remember? They make money off of this, though you're right that they could REALLY hit the big bucks by getting into the oil refinery business. ^0^

this serves no purpose.

closed.