Box Center Episode 17
Episode 17 of Box Center is now available for download.
Hosted by DrumCorpsPlanet.com’s Managing News Editor, Kevin Gamin – Box Center is a weekly podcast of the latests news, information, and updates from the world of the drum and bugle corps activity.
You may subscribe to Box Center and receive updates automatically by simply dragging the Podcast icon on the DCP Front Page onto your Apple iTunes application – or any other compatible podcast ‘catcher’.
In this week’s edition:
- Episode 16 Stats
- 2006 Jr. Appleknockers Reunion Celebration
- Thoughts on Voice for Cadets 2006
- Drum Corps Planet
- Welcome to the NEW DCP!!!
- Brass Advantage
- Drum Corps World: Ed Cagney Home from Hospital
- Seattle Cascades: Sal Leone Resigns
- Phantom Regiment: Performing at Illinois Special Olympics
- Carolina Crown: Seeking Assistant Tour Administrator
- Bandettes: Switch to Co-Ed Membership, Remain Parade Corps
- Atlantic Guardian: Classic Countdown Online Raffle
- Atlantic Guardian: March Rehearsal Information
- Glassmen: Visiting UK on July 2nd
- Glassmen: March Camp Report
- Blue Devils: Rios Named Operations Director
- Drum Corps Associates: DCP Column by Fred Windish, DCA PR Director
- Frontier: Performing at Denton Arts & Jazz Festival
- Madison Capital Times: Article on Madison Scouts Alumni Corps
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Article on Steel City Ambassadors
- South African Field Band Federation/Drum Corps World: New Campaign Launched to Support FBF
- Drum Corps Europe: Close-up of John Volk
- Drum Corps United Kingdom: Statement from Muremo
- Forgemen: New Director Named
- Contact Box Center
- Phone: (330) 871-7965
- Skype: kevingamin
- E-mail: boxcenter [at] drumcorpsplanet [dot] com
Box Center is a weekly podcast dedicated to the news and events throughout the drum and bugle corps activity. Box Center is hosted by Kevin Gamin, Drum Corps Planet News Managing Editor.