Donald W. Warren Tribute
Donald W. Warren, President and Founder of The Cavaliers, who has worked tirelessly for sixty years and dedicated a lifetime to the drum corps activity, has decided to turn over the reins as President of the organization at the end of this year. This is the unique opportunity to celebrate the 60th anniversary of The Cavaliers and the contributions of its founder.
Tickets for this engaging evening will include:
* 2-Hour Cocktail Reception – a perfect time to get acquainted, and reacquainted with fellow Cavalier members, family, friends, and fans. Enjoy complimentary wine or beer during the reception. Cash bar for other beverages
* Elegant Dinner – enjoy a gormet dinner accompanied with complimentary wine
* Silent Auction – during the cocktail reception
* Live Auction – during the dinner
* Complimentary Commemorative Gift – to commemorate this special occasion
* Media Presentation – spanning the 60 years of Cavaliers history, with a special tribute to Don Warren
* Banquet Parking – free parking in the parking garage across from the convention center
The silent and live auction will include some of Don�s own personal memorabilia as well as other donated items from Cavalier history.
Tickets for this historic event will be $95.00/person and can be purchased online thru the Payment Center. If you or someone you know would like to receive an invitation to mark this event, please contact the office.
Large groups who wish to be seated at the same table, may list this information on the back of your Reply Card or contact the office at office [at] cavaliers [dot] org
Watch your email and the web site for additional information as more specific details become available.