Building The Madison Scouts Wall Of Sound Fund Raising Campaign
This past weekend, young men from all around the world began the audition process to earn the privilege of being a part of the 2010 Madison Scouts. Since wrapping up our 2009 fiscal year on October 31st, it’s time to recognize several key organizational accomplishments, including:
– Finished with a positive net operating income & cash flow for 2009
– Created a significant new revenue stream through the development of our instrument merchandising business
– Increased Madison Corps patron donations by over 10% and exceeded our target goal for 2009, especially amongst alumni!
– Decreased our debt load by over $150K
– Taught over 150 young adults through the 2009 instructional program
Read the rest of the article here.