Viva Las Vegas With Mighty St. Joe’s
Anyone interested in a fun trip to Las Vegas in the spring?
Be a part of MSJ celebrating its 20TH SEASON with a HUGE Friends and Families Corps in Henderson NV, just 13 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, for their 2010 "Sons of Erin" ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE. Everyone, EVERYONE is welcome to participate. Bring your families and friends!!!
Hold on to your hats, this could be THE BIGGEST Drum Corps ever assembled. Commemorative shirts & hats will be available. Music will be sent out via email and/or posted on our web @ www.mightystjoes.com. MSJ wants this to be a year to remember and this could really get it started.
**CLICK HERE** for the Las Vegas Commitment Form TO BE RETURNED BEFORE NOVEMBER 8TH to anderson [at] rochester [dot] rr [dot] com
- Need a separate form for each participating member
- Submitting this form is your commitment to be there
- Everyone is responsible to get their own transportation (Approx. $340 round trip air now)
- Hotel is Hawthorn Suites – $45.95/night, double occupancy (not per person, per room) and $55.95/night for triple or quad. Includes complementary breakfast, restaurant, bar, pool and casino on premises.
- All other meals are your responsibility.
- Planning a 20th Season commemorative shirt and hat to purchase cheap.
- Probably play our new corps parade tunes. Music will be available to those that commit.
Think about it, check your calendars, save the dates – March 10th to the 14th, 2010 (parade on the 13th).