System Blue Scholarship Winners for Minnesota Camp
Minnesota Brass is pleased to announce scholarship recipients for the 2010 System Blue Marching Skills Camp to be held from July 14th to 17th at the University of Minnesota’s new TCF Stadium. This is a 4-day intensive music, marching and guard camp, taught by the instructors of the Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard and Minnesota Brass.
A broad range of band skills will be studied, including sessions on skills needed for the outdoor marching activity. Participants will work in both small groups and large ensembles, including opportunities to play alongside current members of the Blue Devils and Vanguard and perform with the corps at the conclusion of the DCI Minnesota competition on Saturday, July 17.
The scholarship recipients are:
* Andrea Dahl, Hibbing High School, Band Director: Amy Dahl
* Zachary Springer, Irondale High School, Band Director: Bill Sucha
* Ashley Schmidt, Wilmar Senior High School, Band Director: Sue Snorek
* Chance Brost, Henry Sibley High School, Band Director: Clayton Browne
* Jake Ray, Hibbing High School, Band Director: Amy Dahl
Congratulations to all of the scholarship recipients!
To learn more about the Minnesota Brass, check out www.mnbrassinc.org.
For more information about the System Blue Marching Skills Camps and to register to attend, log on to www.Systemblue.org or call 626-394-0073.