One Week’s Worth Of Cadets Changes
The Cadets have done tons of work over the past week. In case you’re curious as to what goes into the day-to-day rehearsals aside from cleaning the existing music and drill, here’s a look at a week in the evolution of The Cadets’ design.
– We added guard scenarios to the ballad
– Cranked the tempo of “Medea”
– Added to the soloist interaction in the ballad
– Cranked the tempo at end of “Scherzo”
– Worked and adjusted the musical interpretation of the ballad to maintain intensity
Read the rest of the article here.