2014 Rocky Mountain Rivalry Is Coming

| |

blue_knights_100x100It’s hard to believe, but the summer is half gone. Midway through one of the corps’ most successful seasons in years, the Blue Knights are headed out for second tour, and won’t return until after World Championships in August. As the members and staff of the corps put the final touches on their amazing 2014 production “That One Second”, a new challenge has arisen for the friends and family of the Blue Knights.

Did you know that member fees only pay for 41% of what it costs to run a summer tour? The other 59% comes from merchandise and event profits, performance fees, bingo and DONATIONS. We are asking you to help the Blue Knights as they experience the summer of a lifetime. Our biggest fundraiser of the summer starts soon, and we hope you will be willing to step up to help us meet our goal.

Read the rest of the article here.

Posted by on Tuesday, July 15th, 2014. Filed under Current News, DCI World.