Official Weather Statement From Spirit Of Atlanta Director

| |

spirit_of_atlanta_100x100We are aware of the developing weather situation for this weekend and are monitoring it carefully. We realize this may impact travel for some of our auditioning members and urge you to communicate any delays or cancellations with your caption heads and with our Administration team. If you are unable to attend any part of camp due to weather we will be in touch with the next steps in your audition process. Member safety is a priority.

Camp will proceed at Coosa High School as scheduled as forecasts indicate that the weather will not be a factor there, with the exception of a small window in the late Friday night/early Saturday morning hours. Airport shuttles will run as scheduled.

Read the rest of the article here.

Posted by on Thursday, January 21st, 2016. Filed under DCI World.