2 replies to this topic

#1 Brad T.

Brad T.

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to put my name out there that I am a bus driver and that I will be available to drive over this coming tour season, especially in June. I perform in a DCA corps and the bulk of our shows are in July and August, and my full time employment is seasonal, meaning I'm off from June until Labor Day. I have a Class B CDL with passenger and air brake endorsements, have experience driving 35', 40', and 45' transit and charter buses, and typically work 3rd shift, so night driving is not only not a problem, it's preferred. I live in Ohio, and would have no problem meeting up with any corps traveling through the state to drive for several days or so.

If you are interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Thanks!

#2 Gflat

Gflat

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to put my name out there that I am a bus driver and that I will be available to drive over this coming tour season, especially in June. I perform in a DCA corps and the bulk of our shows are in July and August, and my full time employment is seasonal, meaning I'm off from June until Labor Day. I have a Class B CDL with passenger and air brake endorsements, have experience driving 35', 40', and 45' transit and charter buses, and typically work 3rd shift, so night driving is not only not a problem, it's preferred. I live in Ohio, and would have no problem meeting up with any corps traveling through the state to drive for several days or so.

If you are interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Thanks!

#3 Gflat

Gflat

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

Are you still available, looking for someone from Aug 6 to the 13th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.