Yamato Fundaiser. Help us by letting us help you

Eddie

Want the oppurtunity to get your business involved with the good people of drum corps? Well, now is your chance.

The Yamato Drum & Bugle Corps, along with the RCC Marching Tigers, will be hosting their annual Western Corps Connection at Riverside Community College in Riverside, California. At our show this summer, Yamato will be selling souvenir program books at this event. All of Yamato's sponsors are displayed in this program book, and your business can be displayed as well.

Not only will your ad be displyed in Riverside, but it will also be displayed in San Diego, Glendora, and Santa Ana at our other co-sponsored drum corps shows.

We have space available for full page, half page, quarter page, and business card sized advertisements, that will help bring drum corps fans and friends from all over Southern California to your business.

If you are interested in promoting your business to the drum corps world, or would like more information, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am best reached at by e-mail at esco@pe.net. I will come to you and answer any question you have.

This is a major fundraiser for Yamato has we prepare for our 2002 summer tour. Our fees are not cheap, as we need your help.

Deadlines for turning in your advertisements are June 10th, 2002, so don't delay, contact me today. Help us by letting us help you.

Thank You