Kingsmen Alumni Corps Play Tonight in Irvine, CA

Just in case you haven't heard, the KAC will be performing with the Pacific Symphony Orchestra at the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine, CA tonight. The corps will play their Color Presentation to open the show and then will play the Star Spangled Banner along with the Pacific Symphony Orchestra in a standstill performance.

If you're in the area, come see the KAC blow the doors down. There's a huge fireworks display after Papa Doo Run Run finishes their show.

1972HORNS1.jpg

And don't forget to check out the 3 KAC field shows this summer! :)

Just in case you haven't heard, the KAC will be performing with the Pacific Symphony Orchestra at the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine, CA tonight. The corps will play their Color Presentation to open the show and then will play the Star Spangled Banner along with the Pacific Symphony Orchestra in a standstill performance.

If you're in the area, come see the KAC blow the doors down. There's a huge fireworks display after Papa Doo Run Run finishes their show.

1972HORNS1.jpg

And don't forget to check out the 3 KAC field shows this summer! :)

BEST OF LUCK, KINGSMEN ALUMNI CORPS...

FROM THE BRIDGEMEN!!!

P.S. - Go Kathy, Tori, Mhairi, and Felix!!!

Your brother,

Jimmy

Good luck tonight! I know you'll tear up the field as always! :angry:

And enjoy the ride.......

Good luck tonight! I know you'll tear up the field as always! :blink:

And enjoy the ride.......

Awww, it's was amazing. First time performing with the Kingsmen. I shall never forget it. Lancer Fi, you should have seen the Nationals Squad. A perfect 7 count "Present" is an awesome thing to see. I watched the rifle line warming up before the show, and I gotta tell you, it's so great to watch these ladies work. :blink::worthy::worthy:

We had a good corps for the local event: we encircled the amphitheater and played our Color Pre and the people just loved it. Wish ya'll coulda been there.

Yeah...it was pretty awesome. Was supposed to be a "small contingent" that turned into an army just about. 20-25 horns turned into over 50. A handful of drums turned into 15+ and then an army of guard. We were a large group for that place and if there was a roof with accoustic tile? The paint would be peeling/flaking off and falling to the floor like snow for the volume. :) My appoligies to those in front of our arch in the theatre. They were flinching.... :sshh: :rock: