finals - 3 tics X 3 nights, sec 19, row 19, seats 9-11, face value

SCVAdagio

UPDATE: 1:43pm the next day (Monday.) The tickets are gone, literally. I've been paid and they've been shipped. I got the terms I asked for. [end update]

UPDATE, 3:07pm ET, the day of posting: Someone sent me an email that sounded very serious to buy all of them. I'll assume for now that it will go through. No need to contact me for now. I will update this again tomorrow, one way or another. For others' pricing purposes, the emailer is meeting my terms--face value plus more expensive shipping. [END UPDATE]

For sale: Div I. finals, all 3 nights, 3 tickets for each night = 9 tickets total (just to be clear)

Section 19, row 19, seats 9-11. DCI said that seat 15 is the 50 yard line.

$495 grand total for the 3 X 3 tickets = 3 X ($165 = $75 fin, $50 sf, $40qf)

I'm selling for face value, plus you pay shipping if we go beyond first class USPS. (I am told that DCI is accommodating in the event of lost tickets. We'll discuss.)

I'll consider splitting in various ways, but that will cause a delay while I make sure that the various split proposals leave me with 0 tickets. I'll give priority to least splitting over first to respond.

I'll consider several forms of payment, but the more outlandish it gets, the more I'll ask you about your drum corps experience. That will serve as a credit check as far as I'm concerned. I do have PayPal. I'll consider waiting to swap tickets and money in Pasadena, too.

Respond any way you want--a reply to this, email me through DCP, leave a DCP message, or email me directly at

KwynnB@BellSouth.net

Thanks,

"SCVAdagio"

Edited by SCVAdagio