Where will the opportunities be for 2008?

So, based on the crowd response, number of age outs, overall thoughts regarding corps management, etc., where do you think there will be performance opportunities for next year? I would bet that Crown, for example, based on the popularity of their show this year will have huge numbers at camp, although I think they always seem to have big numbers. What about Cadets? Will the controversy this year affect their turnout? I would also be willing to bet that Blue Stars will have more kids come out than they have seen the past few years as well. It is hard to believe that it all starts again in just a few months.

So, based on the crowd response, number of age outs, overall thoughts regarding corps management, etc., where do you think there will be performance opportunities for next year? I would bet that Crown, for example, based on the popularity of their show this year will have huge numbers at camp, although I think they always seem to have big numbers. What about Cadets? Will the controversy this year affect their turnout? I would also be willing to bet that Blue Stars will have more kids come out than they have seen the past few years as well. It is hard to believe that it all starts again in just a few months.

This sounds like an another 2008 Prediction thread to me, but I will say this yeah that the way it usally pans out, everyone will want to try out for the log jam corps(top 7) that turnout will be the same........maybe a more newbies will tryout for the Scouts, Capital Regiment, the bottom rank corps, If you live in Texas you usally dont have to travel far to tryout cause about half the corps come down there to have tryouts. There is NO controversy with the cadets so they'll have usual number of tryouts there. ALSO KEEP IN MIND D1 MEMBERSHIP WILL BE 150 MAX. FOR EACH CORPS NEXT SEASON!!