Fanfare Christmas

Holiday Greetings to All !

No matter how you celebrate the holiday season, I wish you all the best.

Here at Disney World, the parks go through an amazing transition several times a year as the seasons change. None is more impressive than the Christmas season. The parks come alive with holiday decorations and special entertainment. IMHO opinion the best of Disney’s holiday shows is Epcot’s Candlelight Processional and Massed Choir. The show runs three times every night from Thanksgiving to New Years and is the largest holiday production Disney does. During each performance, a celebrity narrator recants the story of Christ, supported by approximately 500 singers and musicians on stage. If you are visiting Disney World during the holidays I would encourage you to see this show. It is an incredible production.

For those not able to see Candelight live, as my holiday gift I am offering a sample of the music from the show. It is the opening Overture, which features the Walt Disney fanfare trumpets.

Enjoy !

http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibj...76/jokeid/38662

And if by "the Walt Disney fanfare trumpets" you mean "The Tastee Bros", then yes.

Hey Mike,

Forgive me if I may sound a little defensive. It would be nice to have people know who really recorded the Fanfare Christmas. Each year when this music clip is posted I get the same reply. The Tastee Brothers. I love this clip but I think it is important to give the proper credit to the people actually responsible for this, er...pardon the pun...'tasty' little gem. Just for the record, this piece of music is NOT from the Tastee Brothers. Although it can be found on their website, they actually had nothing to do with producing it. This passage has circulated around the internet for several years. The Tastee Brothers have wrongly claimed it as their own work. People associate it with the Tastee Brothers only because they made it available on their website, which has brought it a lot of exposure over the years.

I know the real story behind the production of this clip. It was told to me by those directly involved in recording it...the six Disney World fanfare trumpets. If you are interested, I can give you more details about how it was made.

Edited by Seahawk

...heh heh... Now that's what I'm talkin' about when I say "Peel Paint":

Witness the power of this fully operational battle station...

click... paint peels... concrete crumbles... stadia fall into piles of rubble while the crowd (or what's left of them) goes nuts.

You can tell it's not the Tastees because it sounds like six guys, not the two on Tastee Bros. recordings. Sure, overdubbing and all, I know, but naaaah, that's not the Tastees. And I don't see this clip or any reference to it any more on the Tastee Bros' website. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's there any more; it may have been at one time. The Tastees do offer up some Christmas stuff on one of their CDs, but not this track.

That track is one awesome piece of trumpet firepower. Kudos to the Disney crew that did it. From Future Corps? The day Disney pulled the plug? Out in a blaze of glory? :tongue:

Edited by Peel Paint