Thank You, Upbeat Musical Stuff!

CGMom

Mike and Susan Z. at Upbeat Musical Stuff really bailed me out this weekend. I had a contract with a different consignment supplier of guard apparel for an event this past weekend. But there was a mistake on their part and by Thursday, I realized I was not going to have anything to sell for the weekend. Mike and Susan came to the rescue and sent me what they had on hand overnight. :omg: I really appreciate their help and highly recommend using them for guard fundraising.

BTW, the other company has also been very responsive, owned up to the mistake and is taking care of the extra expenses we incurred because of the mistake. It's great to have multiple outlets to support the fundraising needs of the guard community, because heaven knows, we need LOTS of funds! :omg:

CGMom was great to work with. When she called us with her situation, we pulled together a nice selection of items for her organization to sell. The made $$, the kids walked off with some neat stuff and the story had a happy ending. We've been in business for over 10 years and try our best to help the marching band/guard/drum corps communities to raise money. As the former "souvie" lady for the Hawthorne Caballeros, I know how hard it is to raise money.

Quick kudos to CGMom for thinking fast and saving the day by calling us!

Susan and Mike Zellea/Upbeat Music Stuff

Mike and Susan Z. at Upbeat Musical Stuff really bailed me out this weekend. I had a contract with a different consignment supplier of guard apparel for an event this past weekend. But there was a mistake on their part and by Thursday, I realized I was not going to have anything to sell for the weekend. Mike and Susan came to the rescue and sent me what they had on hand overnight. :thumbup: I really appreciate their help and highly recommend using them for guard fundraising.

BTW, the other company has also been very responsive, owned up to the mistake and is taking care of the extra expenses we incurred because of the mistake. It's great to have multiple outlets to support the fundraising needs of the guard community, because heaven knows, we need LOTS of funds! :tongue: