Bush Guard 08 Sneak Peek

When the 2008 Bushwackers Colorguard got together for the first time back in November, one of the people in attendance adapted a line from “Jaws” and said “We are gonna need a bigger gym”.

Despite the fact than many members of the Bushwackers Colorguard are immersed in winter guard, and many members travel from far away to be Bushwackers, rehearsals have been well-attended and fantastic. With many returning vets, many talented new members, and the same Scott Marshman crew of writers and instructors that led the Bush Colorguard to DCA titles in 2006 and 2007, the 2008 Bushwackers Colorguard is poised to thrill audiences again this summer.

Here is a “sneak peek” of BWCG08

When the 2008 Bushwackers Colorguard got together for the first time back in November, one of the people in attendance adapted a line from “Jaws” and said “We are gonna need a bigger gym”.

Despite the fact than many members of the Bushwackers Colorguard are immersed in winter guard, and many members travel from far away to be Bushwackers, rehearsals have been well-attended and fantastic. With many returning vets, many talented new members, and the same Scott Marshman crew of writers and instructors that led the Bush Colorguard to DCA titles in 2006 and 2007, the 2008 Bushwackers Colorguard is poised to thrill audiences again this summer.

Here is a “sneak peek” of BWCG08

awesome as usual

When the 2008 Bushwackers Colorguard got together for the first time back in November, one of the people in attendance adapted a line from "Jaws" and said "We are gonna need a bigger gym".

Here is a "sneak peek" of BWCG08

:tongue:

I saw this being taught live and then performed as it was being taught .... that separates the Bushwacker guard from others I've been a part of .... members tend to perform their work even when they're just learning it .... great job guys and gals ... keep it goin!

And, the Bushwacker guard staff are incredible .... very awesome people .... can't wait to see all of you again .... :tongue:

I saw this being taught live and then performed as it was being taught .... that separates the Bushwacker guard from others I've been a part of .... members tend to perform their work even when they're just learning it .... great job guys and gals ... keep it goin!

And, the Bushwacker guard staff are incredible .... very awesome people .... can't wait to see all of you again .... :blink:

It was great seeing you too Lisa - we are looking forward to gettting outside at the end of April, once winter guard season is over.

once winter guard season is over.

Good luck with the rest of the season, but HURRY UP!!!!!

I don't know if Bush can out-do what I saw last year from that guard. This has got to be seen!!

When I saw that guard at prelims last year I was amazed and was telling everybody to watch Bush's guard at finals (and I'm a horn guy). The expressions on the faces of those people, and the body language and the whole performance level was beyond any guard I've ever seen at DCA (although Cabs guard in 96 is an extreme close 2nd).

I just hope they can at least match last years performance......but to out-do it?? Is it possible??? Can't wait. :blink:

The guard was a pleasure to watch on Sunday. We have a large number of returning members and very talented new additions to the family.

The horns and the drums are having the best winter in recent memory.

It is going to be a fantastic summer!

GO BUSH!!