Thursday Show before Dayton

baloo

I was wondering if I could get some help from people in the Mid-West. I believe that Centerville has hosted a show on Thursday night the week of Dayton in the past. Can anybody confirm this for me, and if it is true is it by invitation only to perform and can any guard get signed up?

Thanks

Yes, they do host a show. I'm not sure I would say it is by invitation only, but I think it helps to know Jodi. Last year I got there in time to see Phantom, Pride, and Aimachi. I know there were several others as well before I got there.

I was wondering if I could get some help from people in the Mid-West. I believe that Centerville has hosted a show on Thursday night the week of Dayton in the past. Can anybody confirm this for me, and if it is true is it by invitation only to perform and can any guard get signed up?

Thanks

Hi there. . .Yes, it's true there is a show at Centerville on Thursday, which tends to be a fantastic showing of World Class Guards. Most people don't know about it, as it's a free show to the public and really is about friends getting together. . . .almost like an Escapade reunion! ;-) It's one of my fav things about WGI weekend. . .b/c it's the other guards being the audience and they all cheer for each other!!

It is an invitation only show to perform in, but if you want your unit to go, I'm sure you could contact Jodi. I think they've already set the schedule. . .I know Flanagan and Carmel will be there. . . .I'm sure in addition to the regulars I've seen there: Pride, Sac, SCV, Phantom, The Knights. . . I've also seen Avon, 'Burg, Northview and Trumbull there. I'm not sure who is on the list for this year. I think Centerville also extends an invite to whomever is staying at their school or practicing in their gym. . .last year I believe it was Kell or Harrison, Pope?.. .one of those Atlanta groups! :-)

Hope that helps!

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Hi there. . .Yes, it's true there is a show at Centerville on Thursday, which tends to be a fantastic showing of World Class Guards. Most people don't know about it, as it's free show to the public and really about friends getting together. . . .almost like an Escapade reunion! ;-) It's one of my fav things about WGI weekend. . .b/c it's the other guards being the audience and they all cheer for each other!!

It is an invitation only show to perform in, but if you want your unit to go, I'm sure you could contact Jodi. I think they've already set the schedule. . .I know Flanagan and Carmel will be there. . . .I'm sure in addition to the regulars I've seen there: Pride, Sac, SCV, Phantom, The Knights. . . I've also seen Avon, 'Burg, Northview and Trumbull there. I'm not sure who is on the list for this year. I think Centerville also extends an invite to whomever is staying at their school or practicing in their gym. . .last year I believe it was Kell or Harrison, Pope?.. .one of those Altanta groups! :-)

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the information.