Condo for rent - Orlando - August '03 !

jazzman334

Greetings to all in the drum corps activity, from a former H.S. band director and long-time drum corps fan (hey, I actually saw the Bridgemen in Mile High Stadium........####, yes, I'm old !!!! ).

I have a 2-bedroom timeshare condominium in Orlando which I am offering for rent during DCI Nationals this summer. It is located at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, 6924 Grand Vacations Way, Orlando. The resort is located just minutes from the Florida Citrus Bowl.

The Hilton Resort organization's Web page is http://www.hgvc.com. You can also find information on the Orlando resort itself by going to http://www.rci.com, click on "Resort Directory" on the left side of the page, scroll down to "Search by Resort", choose "By Resort ID", enter "3517", and click "Search". A map to the resort is available on the Web page.

The condo is available for check-in on Sunday, August 3, 2003, after 4:00 p.m.. Checkout is by 10:00 a.m., Sunday, August 10, the day after finals. It sleeps 8, with privacy for 6, and has 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen sleep sofa, and 1 full sleep sofa; 2 baths; multiple TV's; VCR; washer-dryer; screened balcony; and full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave. All units have a whirlpool tub. The resort has all amenities imaginable, including an on-site lake, pool, children's pool, tennis, exercise equipment, game room, playground, and much, much more. The Orlando Hilton Resort is designated by Resort Condominiums International (RCI) as an RCI Gold Crown Resort, its highest quality award rating.

My asking price for 7 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando is $1,200. Considering the cost of a decent hotel room for 2 in the Orlando area, particularly during finals, I consider getting lodging for 6-8 in a full-size condo like this one at about $175 a night to be very reasonable.

Payment will be made by PayPal, Escrow.com, or other mutually suitable online intermediary payment service, or if you are local, in person by certified check or money order. I will supply the buyer all information necessary to properly document the availability of the condo prior to any payments being made.

Corps members, please pass this on to your friends, staff, parents, etc. If anyone has any questions of any sort, please ask them to contact me immediately at docachna33@aol.com. If this place is not taken soon by someone associated with a corps (parents, support, relatives, etc.), I will go ahead and make it available to the general corps public. However, I would very much prefer that someone directly associated with a corps have the first opportunity.

If you're a corps fan looking for an extremely comfortable place to spend the week watching the shows, and you have a few people to split the cost with, please contact me immediately. If someone with a corps doesn't take it very quickly, it's yours.

Best of luck to all in the 2003 season !

Doug Brown

Pickerington OH

5-5-03 --- PRICE NOW REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ---- $1,000.00 !! E-MAIL ME TODAY.....

Edited by jazzman334