Indoor Guard Floors

coach#1

I haven't had to buy a floor in a few years. What is the best company to purchase a tarp from now-a-days??

I haven't had to buy a floor in a few years. What is the best company to purchase a tarp from now-a-days??

I found the least expensive way to go is to purchase billboard material and put a floor together myself using carpet tape. Paradigm used this method for years. You can purchase material directly from "ultraflex" (www.ultraflex.com) and, I'm sure, a number of other sources.

Just found out today that the billboard company I was getting used billboards from can no longer supply us with them. They apparently need to recycle them now.

Which product on the ultraflex website is the equivalent to our guard floors.

Just found out today that the billboard company I was getting used billboards from can no longer supply us with them. They apparently need to recycle them now.

Which product on the ultraflex website is the equivalent to our guard floors.

That's odd. You'd think donating them to a non-profit or school would be the same as recycling? That's what the company we got them from said when we got ours last year.

Of course, they were worried about the death of billboards because of the new technology being used to create digital billboards now, but so far, not many of those around here!

We used billboards last year and I wrote up an article about the process we used to build the floor on CGE. Before using billboards we purchased from Electratarp and loved working with them!

Catina

www.colorguardeducators.com

Broad Run High School Color Guards (VA)