Seeking specific vintage bass baritone stuff

Dave Burkett

I'm looking for the following bugle stuff: (I am a regular searcher of Ebay.)

Do you have any of this equipment? Do you know someone who might? Maybe in storage or someone's basement, or the Legion or VFW post basement, or???

Ludwig Bass baritone - G/D - Used by many corps in the fifties

Holton Bass baritone - G/D - Used by Cavaliers (then to Phantom Regiment), Syracuse Brigadiers, Rochester Grey Knights, St Paul Scouts, Men of Brass, Winfield Scott Rebels, Commonwealth Edison, Boys of '76 (then to the Queensmen) Genva Appleknockers. Late fifties/early sixties.

Smith Bass baritone - G/D or G/F - Des Plaines Vanguard, Troopers (I think). Late sixties

Whaley-Royce Euphonium - G/D - Belleville Black Knights (then to the Des Plaines Vanguard). Mid-sixties

Ludwig "double-bass" - G/D - Reilly Raiders (then to the Kankakee Lancers, then to the Milstadt Crusaders), Marine D&BC. Mid-to late fifties

Whaley-Royce Eb Bass-baritone - Scout House

Getzen or Holton Bass rotary - E attachment - Cavaliers, Royal Airs, McHenry Viscounts, Aurora Vaqueros, St Kevins, Cambridge Cabelleros, Geneva Appleknockers. Kilties (I think). Late fifties/mid sixties [This attachment for Getzen Titlest is interchangeable with the Holton]

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Dave Burkett