Indy Tickets Available, World and Open Class!

hockeycaps

I have tickets available for all 5 events! My seats are located in Sec 640, Rows 3 & 4, Seats 1-4 (50 yard line/aisleway/easy access). I am asking face value and I will get the tickets to you via mail or at a show that we both may be attending. I would prefer to sell the seats as a set, but depending on the response, I might be able to break them up. Save yourself the $5.50 per ticket convenience charge, as well as the processing fees. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response. You may reach me at my e-mail address or by phone. Thanks again!!

Kevin White

hockeycaps@hotmail.com

240-793-6137

I still have 2 sets of Qtr and Semi final tickets. Let me know if you are interested. I may have the 3 night set if that is what you want. Thanks!!

ALL WORLD CLASS TICKETS ARE SOLD!! Thanks to everyone for your interest!! I do have Open Class still available at a discount!!

Edited by hockeycaps

I have tickets available for all 5 events! My seats are located in Sec 640, Rows 3 & 4, Seats 1-4 (50 yard line/aisleway/easy access). I am asking face value and I will get the tickets to you via mail or at a show that we both may be attending. I would prefer to sell the seats as a set, but depending on the response, I might be able to break them up. Save yourself the $5.50 per ticket convenience charge, as well as the processing fees. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response. You may reach me at my e-mail address or by phone. Thanks again!!

Kevin White

hockeycaps@hotmail.com

240-793-6137

I would interested in 2 tickets for Semis and Finals if you break them up. If I need to get the Quarters to help you out, I would be willing to do so.

Lew Humphrey

humphreyl@windstream.net