Drum Corps World Cup?

I was thinking about this. What if all of the countries that do drum corps put together their pools of talent to create national corps, that would compete in an international competition?

I don't think it would be that feasible, but who knows? The logistics wouldn't be as bad in Europe as in the US. Most of the international corps could do a weekend thing, well except for the US. The US corps would have to be more of a touring corps if it wanted to grab talent from around the country. Maybe this hypothetical US National corps could form and compete in DCI World Class (the members would be under 22) before competing in the international championships?

Just curious about what you guys think about this. I don't think anything like this would happen due to money, but it would be extremely interesting if it did. It would be really interesting to see how people would react to marching for their country instead of marching for their corps. It would also be really interesting to see how countries would go against each other and how results would turn out. If the US did do a DCI tour beforehand, it would be a pretty sure thing that they would win (at least IMO, who knows?), but all of the European countries and Japan, that would make for a heck of a competition.