Brigadiers Not Fielding Competitive Corps In 2010

The Brigadiers Music Association (BMA) along the administration of the Brigadiers Drum Bugle corps has determined that the group will not be fielding a competitive DCA corps for the 2010 season. While the Brigadiers maintain a dedicated nucleus of talented performers, this difficult decision was made due to...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...8&Itemid=39

What a crying shame to lose such a fine corps like the Brigadiers. On top of the (drum corps) world for several years and then not being able to field a corps shortly thereafter. I sincerely hope they will be able to regroup and reorganize and come out with a powerful, winning corps in 2011. Good luck, Brigs!

As much as I'm dissappointed I realize the rising cost to put a corps on the field and a recovering economy is taking it's toll on the drum corps families across the country. The Brigadiers are a cornerstone of the DCA family and I believe they will succeed in doing what they have always done putting excellence in the forefront and with their dedicated core members work through these tough times. I'm looking forward to seeing them at the I&E's in Rochester. All the best to the folks in Syracuse.

In Unity,

Ben Martinez