Question About Fan Network

Hoping someone can answer a few questions for me. The info on the Fan Network site is confusing.

1. Is the only difference between a Plus membership and a Premium SD membership that you get the 2010 DVD's with Premium?

2. The Premium SD membership says that you get "World Class Championship Performances." What is this? The Plus membership level says you get all live webcasts and all Video on Demand from 1974 to 2010, so I'm assuming the Championships webcast comes with the Plus membership.

Thanks in advance.

Hoping someone can answer a few questions for me. The info on the Fan Network site is confusing.

1. Is the only difference between a Plus membership and a Premium SD membership that you get the 2010 DVD's with Premium?

2. The Premium SD membership says that you get "World Class Championship Performances." What is this? The Plus membership level says you get all live webcasts and all Video on Demand from 1974 to 2010, so I'm assuming the Championships webcast comes with the Plus membership.

Thanks in advance.

this just means that u get to see the webcast of semis, but when they put it up as a VOD u can't watch them, the reason the premiums get to watch the championship VODs is cause they r getting the dvd, its suppose to be an incentive for u to buy the dvds lol