WTB: Hornline Section Patches

Brad T.

I'm looking to buy the Phantom Regiment "Hornline: Contra" patch that is no longer available on their website. They seem to be the only group to make any sort of section patch like that. The only other website I can find sells Tuba or Contrabass Clarinet section patches. Now, I can understand the popularity of a "tuba" section patch, but seriously, there are that many high school students who play contrabass clarinet to warrant the creation of a such patch? This particular website sells all sorts of in-stock band/choir patches, and I find it strange that they couldn't just sell "clarinet." They sell "alto clarinet," "bass clarinet," and the aforementioned "contrabass clarinet," in addition to the standard "clarinet" patch.

Seriously? Clarinets are that popular...?

Anyway, I would like to find a black with white lettering "Contra(bass)" patch, or the PR style two color lettering "Hornline: Contra" patch. Also, if anyone knows of any Dynasty logo patches, I'd like to buy one of those too. I'm looking for the old Dynasty logo, with the 70's cursive writing and the shield with the letter D inside, not the current underlined version.

Thanks!