Royal-Airs All Age Drum & Bugle Corps

Sunday September 26TH from 10AM to 4PM the Royal-Airs All Age Drum & Bugle Corps will be hosting a Meet & Greet. Thought about joining a drum corps but didn't play an instrument or ever worked with a flag. Well nows your chance! The Royal-Airs will teach you all you need to know or help you get back those chops that you thought you lost becauce you think you are to old.

The Royal-Airs are a Member of SDCA and preform a number of shows thoughout the year along with parades and other events. Don't forget to bring that mouthpiece or drum sticks that you put away so many years ago if you have one. Of course you can always just hang out and eat pizza. Even Cousin Vinnie :tongue: said he might come.

Check our web site for contact informatiom www.chicagoroyalairs.org

Location: Villa Park Masonic Lodge 26 West Central Blvd., Villa Park, IL.

Location: Villa Park Masonic Lodge 26 West Central Blvd., Villa Park, IL.

Villa Park, home of the Regal Valiants, as I learned last year when three great cats from the Royal-Airs played with the Cincinnati Tradition mini-corps at DCA! If I worked a normal schedule and wasn't so far away...

Robert

Villa Park, home of the Regal Valiants, as I learned last year when three great cats from the Royal-Airs played with the Cincinnati Tradition mini-corps at DCA! If I worked a normal schedule and wasn't so far away...

Robert

Robert it's just a short 6 hour drive up here. Come for the weekend. We have pizza and after we can get a beer at the VFW Post just up the street .

Robert it's just a short 6 hour drive up here. Come for the weekend. We have pizza and after we can get a beer at the VFW Post just up the street .

You're closer than that. Believe me, I've checked! A $5.00 Megabus ride means practically zero driving. But for the last few years I've worked every other weekend, and at least one day on most of my off weekends. Which makes it interesting to get to my competitive corps rehearsals and impossible to commit to anything out of town.

So I'll be working next Saturday while you are getting together in Chicago and Sunday while Cincinnati Tradition is rehearsing, unless I can finagle a trade of some sort. Just the way it goes.

I do wish you guys all the best. I think what you, Saginaires and others are doing in SDCA may be the way forward for community-based drum corps. Go get 'em, Big Blue!

Robert