Former MM? Free to a good home!

Hello - Back in the early 90's I got on a roll with buying patches and bumper stickers from the souvie trailers. I recently came across them and thought I'd like to send them out to folks who were in the corps back then.

The patches are what they are - patches. I never put them on anything, so they are intact.

The bumper stickers never went on a car - I left the backing on them. There are some pin holes in the corners from when I had them hung up on a bulletin board.

These items are free to a good home!

Patches - Blue Devils, Santa Clara, Cavies, Crown (teal and purple!), Troopers, Glassmen, Blue Knights, Phantom, Freelancers, Boston Crusaders, Cadets of Bergen County, DCI Summer Music Games

Bumper stickers - Beatrix 1991, Limited Edition, Magic, Phantom, Troopers, Spirit of Atlanta, Crossmen, Cavies, Star of Indiana, Boston Crusaders, Blue Devils, Bluecoats, VK (the license plate), Sky Ryders, Blue Knights, Dutch Boy, Madison, Santa Clara, Cadets of Bergen County (I wrote 1993 on it), I (heart) drum and bugle corps.

So if you were a member of any of the above corps around 1990-93, I'll send you what I have. PM me if you have any questions. I figure it would be best to do a "first ask-first served" kind of thing, so don't think too lomg on this!