40 years of US OPEN memorabilia

coats1952

Right now for sale i have US OPEN patches both round with white trimmed with red and blue or square with red trimmed with white and blue.I also have buttons and champions necklaces with the eagle on them all $2 plus a $1 for shipping.I will be taking offers on 1,500 -2,000 color slides plus 8-14 leather albums with around 200-500 8x14 photo's of largely A and A-60 corps witch are no longer around with some world class shots.I have the recordings on reel to reel of 72 and 75 finals plus some framed photo's of corps 18x24 also judges tapes from past and much more.If you are interested please send me an e-mail with questions and offers or if you are looking for a certain corps.

Email me

Edited by coats1952
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right now for sale i have US OPEN patches both round with white trimmed with red and blue or square with red trimmed with white and blue.I also have buttons and champions necklaces with the eagle on them all $2 plus a $1 for shipping.I will be taking offers on 1,500 -2,000 color slides plus 8-14 leather albums with around 200-500 8x14 photo's of largely A and A-60 corps witch are no longer around with some world class shots.I have the recordings on reel to reel of 72 and 75 finals plus some framed photo's of corps 18x24 also judges tapes from past and much more.If you are interested please send me an e-mail with questions and offers or if you are looking for a certain corps.

I am now entertaining bids on the high drum trophy witch is a black 15"ludwig snare trimmed in gold,black heads with the corps who won drums on gold plates.This a one of a kind no other like it in the world there was only one US OPEN.

Email me