Bellbrook Command Performance 3/30 to Help Henryville HS

I just got this sent to me today, and I'm going to try and make it out to this event. Bellbrook (OH) one of the top SA guards this season (with a wonderful show to boot) is having a community performance of all its music ensembles to help raise money for a high school that was hit by a terrible tornado earlier this month in Indiana. Kudos to the school, staff, and kids for being a class act and reaching out to those in need. This is what it's really all about!! :thumbup:

Here's the email I received:

You and your family are invited to a night of FREE musical and visual entertainment! Come enjoy the award-winning 2012 competition shows of the Bellbrook High School Indoor Percussion Ensemble, Winter Guard, Flag Line, and Middle School Winter Guard.

Command performance info: Friday, March 30, 8:30 p.m., Bellbrook HS Gym

Special night: As you know, a series of deadly tornadoes blasted their way through the Midwest on March 2nd. One town hit especially hard was Henryville, Indiana. Their high school was destroyed along with their band room and all their instruments. We were able to contact the Band Booster President and he stated that their largest fundraiser for the year is held Easter weekend. They won't be able to have it this year due to obvious circumstances.

From our community to theirs...we would like to reach out to them by collecting donations the night of our Command Performance. We will be "passing the drum" and collecting any spare money you may have to help the Henryville students rebuild the music programs they love so much.

Thank you for your dedication and support,

The Bellbrook Music Boosters

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay
  • Like 1