Want to march drum corps for FREE?

Just want to share that the Saints Brigade will be making an appearance this weekend in Lewisburg, PA for their 4th of July parade and then Bridgeport, CT for the Champions on Parade exhibition. The following weekend the Saints will be making the same trek back to Lewisburg, PA on July 6th for the Cavalcade of Champions show to perform in exhibition. Keep an eye out!

Come this time next year the Saints will be 'rolling out' with a whole new look...just let me say...you won't freakin' believe it. Come join us or just support us. It's great to meet so many new people and supporters at these parades/exhibitions. Drum corps is a great activity as a whole and the basis for surviving is interest and support.

THANK YOU!

Saw you guys perform in Bayonne on 6/22. Great job. Impressive looking and sounding group.

Whether you decide to remain an all-age exhibition, or eventually become a competing drum corps,

best wishes for continued success. You really did it up right and are a class act. I think I met you & Frank

at he end of the show. Keep up the good work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1