Start your holiday shopping now

LancerLegend

The 27th Lancers Foundation is an organization dedicated to the encouragement and support of young people seeking to further their education and awareness of the performance arts as well as education. These core fundamentals are at the heart of our mission: Drum and Bugle Corps, Winter Color Guard, High School Band, College Band, Piano, Dance, Theatre and Education in academic studies. Our foundation aims to raise funds as well as awareness to help young adults pursue their dreams!

http://www.27thlancersfoundation.com/Drum_and_Bugle_Merchandise_Revere_Massachusetts_Ma.html

Got to keep this topic up top for the holidays - all proceeds support scholarships. Check out the site for holiday merchandise.

http://www.27thlancersfoundation.com/Drum_and_Bugle_Merchandise_Revere_Massachusetts_Ma.html

Only 21 more shopping days left online !!! Doesn't your loved one want a 27th Lancers Foundation memento?

Trying to help promote a worthy scholarship opportunity - with only 14 shopping days left !!! I heard that Santa was a 27th Lancer in his youth.....who knows?

• Like 1

Trying to help promote a worthy scholarship opportunity - with only 14 shopping days left !!! I heard that Santa was a 27th Lancer in his youth.....who knows?

Before he was a Lancer, I heard that Santa wore a red, white, and green uniform in the corps from Uphams Corner....lol, some will know who that was

Before he was a Lancer, I heard that Santa wore a red, white, and green uniform in the corps from Uphams Corner....lol, some will know who that was

You know if you're from Dawchesta - or maybe Roslindale !!

You know if you're from Dawchesta - or maybe Roslindale !!

You are right! If you are from Roslindale, you might have marched in Sacred Heart Band and you would know the Christmas Tree corps from "Dawchesta"