Indy Tickets for Sale - all 3 nights!

DCIFanboy

I have 2 tickets (still) for all 3 nights in sections 138 (Prelims and Semis)  and 137 (Finals), Rows 6 (seats 1 & 2) & Row 7 (seats 23 & 24).

Face value nearly $600 - will sell each night separately (prefer to sell both tickets vs single).

Reasonable offers considered.

DM Me.

Thanks

On 8/1/2022 at 11:27 AM, DCIFanboy said:

I have 2 tickets (still) for all 3 nights in sections 138 (Prelims and Semis)  and 137 (Finals), Rows 6 (seats 1 & 2) & Row 7 (seats 23 & 24).

Face value nearly $600 - will sell each night separately (prefer to sell both tickets vs single).

Reasonable offers considered.

DM Me.

Thanks

I am interested in the 2 tickets for the finals and willing to offer 200.00 for the two would you sell them split up?

I am interested in the two tickets f

Edited by Fred Colangelo

Would you be willing to sell the two Finals tickets separately; can offer $200.00 for the pair. Would like the finals tickets for Section 137, Row 6, Seats 1 & 2. We might possibly also be interested in the two tickets for Semi-Finals in section 38 - but definitely interested finals first. I will provide you my telephone number if/when you respond or I can call you as well. Let me know asap. Thanks.

Fred

fredcolangelo@yahoo.com

Edited by Fred Colangelo

Not done this before how would i pay you if interested?

Want seats 1 and 2 in row 6

Would you be willing to sell the two Finals tickets separately; can offer $200.00 for the pair. Would like the finals tickets for Section 137, Row 6, Seats 1 & 2. We might possibly also be interested in the two tickets for Semi-Finals in section 38 - but definitely interested finals first. I will provide you my telephone number if/when you respond or I can call you as well. Let me know asap. Thanks.

Fred

fredcolangelo@yahoo.com

Edited by Fred Colangelo

Hello Zelle,

I'm guessing that the seats are around the 15 yard line do you have any idea as to where they are located. We might be still interested.

Fred

fredcolangelo@yahoo.com

Edited by Fred Colangelo