2 Sets of Super Premium Tickets for Denver

jcn8

I have two complete sets of great seats for Championships in Denver. I will sell at face value or highest offer. The seats are as follows –

Section 337 for Quarterfinals & Semifinals & Section 309 for Finals

Row 16

Seats 13 & 14

These are three and four seats off of the aisle (#16 is aisle), on or around the 50 yard line, and I’m sure they are in a private box area (i.e., access to a lounge or something behind seating area). I bought them in Orlando and two members of my party can’t attend.

Face value is $215/set -- $125/ticket for Finals, $50 for Semifinals, and $40 for Quarterfinals. I have a lot of takers for finals tickets, but prefer to sell as complete set.

I’ll be at Allentown shows this weekend and Hershey show on Sunday… if anyone going to these shows is interested I can bring tickets with me.

Email me at jcneilson@aol.com if interested.

John

I have two complete sets of great seats for Championships in Denver.  I will sell at face value or highest offer.  The seats are as follows –

Section 337 for Quarterfinals & Semifinals & Section 309 for Finals

Row 16

Seats 13 & 14

These are three and four seats off of the aisle (#16 is aisle), on or around the 50 yard line, and I’m sure they are in a private box area (i.e., access to a lounge or something behind seating area).  I bought them in Orlando and two members of my party can’t attend.

Face value is $215/set -- $125/ticket for Finals, $50 for Semifinals, and $40 for Quarterfinals.  I have a lot of takers for finals tickets, but prefer to sell as complete set. 

I’ll be at Allentown shows this weekend and Hershey show on Sunday… if anyone going to these shows is interested I can bring tickets with me. 

Email me at jcneilson@aol.com if interested.

John