OC fans...bring me your FLASH MEMORY!

I am Chris W's dad...the person that made the OC DVD you were watching at the auction.

I type this from the airport in Detroit (Intel Inside, Centrino, you must buy one now---this has been a subliminal message) waiting for our ride to Providence. At some time I am going to be asking people with digital cameras to BRING ME YOUR FLASH MEMORY CARDS and I'll dump 'em to my computer. Ask nice and I might even make you a CD-ROM of your pictures so you can erase your card and take more pictures.

See you all soon!

GO :huh::worthy::huh: OREGON CRUSADERS! :huh::huh::worthy:

Go GUARD!

Go PERCUSSION!

Go BRASS!

Go STAFF!!!! You make it all possible! :worthy::huh::huh: We are not worthy...

I am Chris W's dad...the person that made the OC DVD you were watching at the auction.

I type this from the airport in Detroit (Intel Inside, Centrino, you must buy one now---this has been a subliminal message) waiting for our ride to Providence.  At some time I am going to be asking people with digital cameras to BRING ME YOUR FLASH MEMORY CARDS and I'll dump 'em to my computer.  Ask nice and I might even make you a CD-ROM of your pictures so you can erase your card and take more pictures.

See you all soon!

GO  :huh:  :worthy:  :huh:  OREGON CRUSADERS!  :huh:  :huh:  :worthy:

Go GUARD!

Go PERCUSSION!

Go BRASS!

Go STAFF!!!!  You make it all possible!  :worthy:  :huh:  :huh:  We are not worthy...

Does your son happen to play contra with OC?

Does your son happen to play contra with OC?

Why, yes he does. That makes him one of the ten best contra players in all the world. :worthy: Now, I am not going to say he is the best contra player in the world. I say being in the top ten is good enough!

I am typing this from the keyboard of my laptop at the Radisson in Brockton...just a couple minutes away from the division II/III championships. OC is staying 55 miles away from Brockton.

Kathy and I saw the last hour of OC's practice today. I must say, it's not the same :huh::huh::worthy: OC :huh::huh::worthy: we saw in Oregon and it's not the same show. What was once merely awe-inspiring is now the 8th wonder of the world. The staff has tweaked, tuned and pumped the corps into a well-oiled machine and WOW, does it look and sound great. I am partial to horns (what can I say?) but the percussion rocks and the guard is simply amazing. I honestly did not think it was possible for the guard to have progressed this far, they are better than last year and are a blast to watch. The guard tells a story with motion and if other corps had a guard as good as OC, maybe they would not have to stoop to narration.

Can't wait until Tuesday!

Edited by dkadc

Tell Chris I said hi :)