Jim Wunderlich Promoted to Esperanza Program Coordinator

Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps is pleased to announce Jim Wunderlich’s promotion to Esperanza Program Coordinator. In addition to brass and percussion design, Jim will manage and direct the entire design staff for Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps.

Jim is an accomplished brass and percussion arranger with numerous high school, college and drum corps credits to his background including Riverside Community College, Mission Viejo High School, Seattle Cascades and the Velvet Knights. Jim brings to Esperanza a comprehensive understanding of brass and percussion coordination with the visual package. His brass and percussion arrangements have added a powerful dimension of visual clarity to an already established visual design team at Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps.

“We are thrilled to have Jim back on staff this year, “said Alan Cox, Director of Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps. “Jim is taking on more responsibility for Esperanza in 2006 by coordinating our entire design program. As our Program Coordinator and Brass/Front Ensemble Percussion arranger Jim will bring a new sense of coordination to our design team. I think this is going to be our best year yet.”

“I’m very excited to return to Esperanza this year as the Program Coordinator,” said Jim Wunderlich, Program Coordinator of Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps. “The design staff is off to our earliest start ever. I, along with the entire staff, look forward to what will surely be an ENERGETIC season in 2006!”

Jim is a member of the WGI Percussion Advisory Board and is currently the Treasurer of the Southern California Percussion Alliance. Jim's drum corps experience was with the Suncoast Sound. He resides in Aliso Viejo in South Orange County. Jim's close proximity will give Esperanza the opportunity to benefit from his experience and expertise at regular rehearsals throughout the season.

Isn't he the front ensemble caption head for Blue Devils??? Will he not be touring with BD in order to be in close proximity to Esperanza at regular rehearsals?

If so, that's good news for the San Diego corps

Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps is pleased to announce Jim Wunderlich’s promotion to Esperanza Program Coordinator. In addition to brass and percussion design, Jim will manage and direct the entire design staff for Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps.

Jim is an accomplished brass and percussion arranger with numerous high school, college and drum corps credits to his background including Riverside Community College, Mission Viejo High School, Seattle Cascades and the Velvet Knights. Jim brings to Esperanza a comprehensive understanding of brass and percussion coordination with the visual package. His brass and percussion arrangements have added a powerful dimension of visual clarity to an already established visual design team at Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps.

“We are thrilled to have Jim back on staff this year, “said Alan Cox, Director of Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps. “Jim is taking on more responsibility for Esperanza in 2006 by coordinating our entire design program. As our Program Coordinator and Brass/Front Ensemble Percussion arranger Jim will bring a new sense of coordination to our design team. I think this is going to be our best year yet.”

“I’m very excited to return to Esperanza this year as the Program Coordinator,” said Jim Wunderlich, Program Coordinator of Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps. “The design staff is off to our earliest start ever. I, along with the entire staff, look forward to what will surely be an ENERGETIC season in 2006!”

Jim is a member of the WGI Percussion Advisory Board and is currently the Treasurer of the Southern California Percussion Alliance. Jim's drum corps experience was with the Suncoast Sound. He resides in Aliso Viejo in South Orange County. Jim's close proximity will give Esperanza the opportunity to benefit from his experience and expertise at regular rehearsals throughout the season.