Statesmen video

yea joe....i dont think that was meant for everyone to see.... :wall:

It was posted in the members section! :-)

It was posted in the members section! :-)

Ya, but watching this might make my decision easier........ :wall::worthy:

Ya, but watching this might make my decision easier........ :wall::worthy:

Then watch it, cause the corps misses you and could use your talents. Besides, rumour has it you are in town this weekend.

;-)

First I would like to thank everyone for their compliments on the show. We appreciate the support. Godzilla-you are absolutely correct that this is not supposed to be on DCP or anywhere else for that matter. We posted this on our "members only" section of the website. If folks go there to see it then they see it. It's still on OUR website. This was intended for the members and staff to use as a tool to help the corps. We did not intend for this to create our own thread.

Joe-We, at the Empire Statesmen would appreciate it if you see a video on or website that you do not post it on DCP or anywhere else for that matter. The video on or website is proprietary and we would like to keep it that way. If you see it, you see it, again atleast it is on our website. Also, not sure of your tactic by posting the video then giving your opinion in a later post. Your opinion, is your opinion but your tactic is sketchy......nonetheless

Again, thanks for all the kind words but we did not intend for this to be a discussion thread. I would like the DCP monitors to keep an eye out for these type of posts and manage them if at all possible. It looks like it would be a big job potentially but would keep this type of issue from happening.

I would also like this topic to be closed.

You got it Teddy.

Topic closed.